Additional Reports of Magnets Detaching from Polly Pocket Play Sets Prompts Expanded Recall by Mattel - Small magnets inside the dolls and accessories can come loose. The magnets can be found by young children and swallowed or aspirated. If more than one magnet is swallowed, the magnets can attract each other and cause intestinal perforation or blockage, which can be fatal.
Nine Million Toys at risk of causing harm to our little ones from ONE manufacturer.
What is our world coming to? Soon we'll hear that some terrorist has exploited this tragedy. This news saddens me sorely.